Possible Solution from Autodesk Support:
A.Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > and if you see Revit 2017 content library listed there, please uninstall it.
B.Download Revit 2017 installer from Autodesk Virtual Agent as follows:
- Download AutoCAD 2017 installer from virtual agent.
- click on Download Links
- click on Revit Products
- then on Autodesk Revit
- select the appropriate product and click the link to download.
- Note: you need to save both parts of Revit 2017 installer in the same folder (e.g. C:Autodesk). Then double-click on the first file (the file that has 001 in its name) to start the product installers extraction process.
C. Install Revit Content Library 2017 as follows
- Logon as an Administrator.
- Empty your TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the…