FME is a integration plattform for translation of data from a HUGE number of sources. Look at this list of compatible readers and writers: https://www.safe.com/fme/formats-matrix/#!
Safe software which makes FME has recently developed a addin for Dynamo as well, where you can read geometry and data using FME’s .NET api.
1. You must have Dynamo for Revit, version 1.3.2 or newer
2. FME 2018.0 or newer must be installed and licensed.
3. Install the ImportFromFME package from the package manager
The way it works:
1. Navigate to your program files folder and find the FME folder
2. Open this little program:
3. Click on “Create FME Reader Connection” and specify the datasource.