This year will be the 3rd edition of the Forge DevCon. Once again it’s being held in Las Vegas on the Monday before Autodesk University 2018 starts, which for this year means November 12th, 2018.
The “call for proposals” website is now live, and will remain open until June 11th. If you’re interested in submitting a class for this year’s DevCon then head on over: we’d love to hear from you!
This year’s event will have the following tracks:
- Forge Platform and Roadmap
- Getting started with Forge and Forge APIs
- Community stories and case studies
- General web programming
- Complementary technologies (AR/VR, IoT and more)
- Industry deep dives
- Construction Technology with Forge and BIM 360
- Forge solutions for Design and Manufacturing
I’m track co-lead (or co-track lead, perhaps?) for the “Complementary technologies” track (Cyrille Fauvel is my partner on this), so I’m especially interested in people submitting cool class proposals around the use of Forge alongside technologies…