It is impossible to get AutoCAD 2022 forever without spending some cash. Free trials and a limited education version are available, as well as ways to save on the retail price.
For students and teachers, there is an educational license that lets them test the software. But if you don’t belong to an educational institution when your trial is over, chances are you’ll have to pay.
Full Version for free trial
The 30-day free trial is available at Autodesk’s website for anyone who wants to check out the full version of AutoCAD.
- You can download a free trial by clicking the DOWNLOAD button.
- Choose the version you prefer.
- You can find system requirements in the notice. The next page will appear.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select the type of user that suits you best. You can choose your language. Select NEXT from the menu.
- Create an Autodesk account by entering your personal information. If you already have an Autodesk account, you can sign in there.
- If you have any business…