On January 19th, 1998, I was a Mechanical Designer in Portland, Oregon, and just joined Autodesk and moved to the SF Bay area, thinking sure, I could work on the AutoCAD and Beta teams for a couple of years, then move back to the customer side and designing large equipment. Autodesk was such a good fit for my passion for design, customers, colleagues, and technology Autodesk that it is 25 years since joining, and I am still excited. I'm so grateful to all my colleagues, mentors, leadership, customers, partners, and family as I could not have done this without everyone..
Highlights of the 25 years:
- Working with the best customers and colleagues.
- Beta management for most products for 17+years and building the Feedback Community, growing betas and the community from 300 to 300,000+ customers.
- Being on AutoCAD Product Team
- Evangelist/Technologist 20+ years and speaking at events around the world.
- Social media and starting blogs and several customer communities. My blog here Between the…