How do you create a personailised template and store it for future use in MS Project?
Català – Castellano – Deutsch
Creating a Microsoft Project template allows you to save a project plan with pre-defined settings and tasks, so that you can use it as a starting point for future projects. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a template and save it in the personal templates folder for future use:
- Open Microsoft Project and create a new project plan.
- Add the tasks and milestones that you want to include in your template. You can also customize the format and layout to your liking.
- Set the project calendar, working time, and other settings that you want to be included in the template.
- Once you have completed your project plan, go to the “File” menu and select “Save As.”
- In the Save As dialog box, select “Project Template” from the “Save as type” drop-down menu.
- Choose a location to save the template, such as the “My Templates” folder. You can also create a new folder for your…