Want a recipe for a great conference?
- Gather up 600 really smart Revit nerds.
- Mix together with a heap of in-depth classes and labs.
- Add in a splash (OK, more than a splash) of booze.
- Drizzle the whole concoction with old friends and some new ones too.
- Then bake it all together for 3 days in 120 degree Arizona heat.
That was the recipe for this year’s RTC North America conference. Like a lot of really good recipes, this one sounded suspicious at first read (Arizona in the summer???) But let me tell you, the RTC staff and volunteers pulled off a masterpiece.
Yes, Arizona’s really hot in the summer. It’s like a blast furnace. Fortunately, we spent most of the day holed up in air-conditioned conference rooms, soaking in knowledge, not sun.
I usually grouse about conferences and the fact that you’re stuck inside all day. But in this case, I made an exception. I was happy to be inside, and not just for the cool air. The…
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.