This is a great question! Why should you spend the day away from the office this year to attend Data Day 2018, Wednesday August 8, 2018 in St. Louis?
1. If you want to understand more about where AEC data is heading in the future. What alignment can your firm make with this data-driven future.
2. If you want to be part of the conversation on the status of AEC data in firms today. Information you can take back to your office and use, in a repeatable, scalable manner.
3. Understand what other firms are doing, what lessons they have learned, and what benefits they are getting from the leverage of project data. Data Day 2018 will be about the how and why of data.
Sounds interesting? What are the Data Day 2018 sessions going to be?
• AJ Bridwell: The recipe for a successful data play. This will focus on Owner’s need for data, and how the AEC team can be successful
• Bill Debevc: Collecting data with Arduino’s and Raspberry Pi’s, start to finish. This will focus on iOT, and how…