A position is vacant for an experienced BIM Manager to work in tandem with a leading main contractor through-out Ireland.
The prospective candidate should contain a contracting background performing on large scale developments for minimum 5 years.
Roles & liabilities:
• Arrange a framework for BIM execution that is aligned to the growing maturity of the business.
• BIM Centre of Excellence lead, liable for knowledge management and allocating best practice.
• Direct engagement with the Design Management community to support the drive for better governance of design management and integration with BIM processes.
• Assist to develop master information delivery plans and task information delivery plans, set up information structure and standards, agree output formats and authenticate compliance.
• Review and enhance internal systems for compliance with industry standards, e.g. filing systems, BIM procedures within IMS.
• Set out the proper BIM Digital toolsets for the…