Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF), an US based leading architect firm is inviting application for a BIM Practice Manager.
The role of BIM practice Manager is to supervise and control the integration of BIM-related technologies with KPF’s design and business procedures.
• Lead a BIM team of Autodesk Revit, Dynamo and Navisworks support specialists within the KPF NY office.
• Study, develop and assess new technologies to support KPF’s design process.
• Handle BIM-related project team inquiries.
• Monitor project teams to satisfy the clients’ BIM requirements and delivery standards.
• Ability to setup new projects – directories, standards, customization as required.
• Develop the incorporation of digital tools with construction-phase technologies – 4D, 5D and digital model coordination.
• Aid in supervising and enforcing KPF BIM standards, implement plans and project directory structures.
• Carry out project audits to sustain good…