The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 15th – Dec. 21st, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Autodesk University blog, AU 2019 Top speakers!
2) Data corruption in your Revit files is not cool, this post from the Revit Blog can help.
4) Great post this week from the Construction Productivity Blog.
5) The December issue of the Blast is out now by CADLearning.
6) This week What Revit Wants fills us in on some direct downloads.
7) Some experiments with Generative Design (The Revit Blog)