In this video, we review a start-to-finish workflow for setting up a Rhino model for conversion into Revit. The resultant imports contain geometry that is propertly classified and exhibits material attributes so they can been used as the basis for views in a documentation sheet. This video covers:
– Organizing a Rhino model with Conveyor object assignment
– Organizing Rhino and Revit files to account for material assignment
– Establishing block definitions to describe family assemblies
– Importing Rhino objects into Revit
– Showing Revit views containing the object geometry with materials.
– Importing Rhino curves to serve as topographic lines.
Get Conveyor at https://apps.provingground.iio