We just added a new Autodesk Community Conversation to our December sessions!
What: Favorite, Fabulous, Formulas for Families in Revit with Donnia Tabor-Hanson
- What is your favorite formula used for?
- Turning things one or off as needed?
- Setting arrays? Selecting sizes?
- Preventing null values on extrusions?
- Adding or removing parts?
- How many “if” statements can you really put in a formula?
Lots of formulas to play within this session.
When: Dec. 2nd at 10am PDT
Don’t forget that after you register you can put your questions in the conversation area prior to each session. This can help get your questions in the presentation.
This session will be also be supported by an Autodesk Community Manager Kimberly Furman as part of Community Conversations – live, virtual events designed to allow you to gain expertise, connect with leaders…